Are We Really In Love?




I have never hold your hands so far,
Or look into your eyes to say how beautiful you are,
We have never gone out together
We have never exchange love letters together

The only means of communication between us is
Through text messages,social media and couple of phone calls,
When I tweet you,you retweet.
When I post a status on facebook,you like,
But should it be just like that?
Love an affection should be more than that.

We re in a relationship
But why do I feel like everything between us us restricted?
It feels like I’m loosing you

Exist such distance between our hearts?
And barriers since that very start
Our separation sometimes make me scared
But why,?why did you keep on reminding me,
“Let us get ourselves prepared?”

I don’t know,I don’t know
I am doubtful,are we in love?
Are we really in love?

Yes I know I am wrong,
I was just carried away,
Seeing all the ouples out there,
At the park,restaurant and movie theatre.
Caressing each other,
Oh man!how romantic!
Make me deprived of my love story.

I’ve always wanted an ideal love story like in the movies
But I need to stop and let it go
Because every rainfall must come a rainbow

I’ve got to be patient
The sweetness of happiness is always best tasted after we are tested
Yes.,you are right
We are deeply in love
Not in their assumption
But in His definition

Neither holding our hands
Not filling up our desired demands
Have defined a long relationship
But declared that bond as an abandoned ship

Following the prophet is what we should do,
Never ever give in to the feelings that are not true
True love is how we center all our love towards Al-Mighty
And prevent ourselves from entering that fiery place of severity
Love is everything that brings you closer to Allah,
And whatever brings you further from Allah is not love

I’m looking forward for that day
Our union
Our synergy as one
You will be my princess
And I will be your prince.

Catat Ulasan